One of the hardest areas of the sales process to master is Overcoming Objections. It's a fine line between staying persistent and being pushy.
Most customers will have objections and sales professionals need to anticipate them and confidently know how to overcome them while putting the customer at ease.
- Specific Objection Responses
- Objections when Prospecting
- Objections at Close - Price
- Objections at Close - Delay
- Objections at Close - Another Decision Maker or Committee
- Objections at Close - Control the Next Step
- Overcoming the Block at Closing the Sale